Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pre-departure

As many of you know, I will be spending my spring and summer in Lima, Peru. While studying at La Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, I hope to improve my currently pathetic Spanish skills as well as learn about the Peruvian culture. This chapter of my life will certainly be filled with pages where adventure abounds and "everyday" is nonexistent. It all starts this Friday as i drive to Cleveland. Reta and I fly out early Saturday morning and we would definitely appreciate prayers for safe travel!

I hope you will all enjoy reading about my experiences during the next few months!

Eres la guia de mi camino
y la esperanza de mi destino...
hoy te quiero decir que te doy mi vivir
Eres todo para mi, eres tu mi existir. ~Rojo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi hermana pequeña... have a safe trip. I know you will have a great time. I don't know if you got my text but I created a special blog for you to check up on what is going on in Inday-Kitt and the guys;) Like what is going on with Philip and Nathan and what college Jordan will be going to etc... It is at http://querida-raquel.blogspot.com. Post your physical address as soon as you get it so I can send you a care package. Will miss ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. epa!!! Que chulo este blog! Gracias por mandarme la dirrecion. Te vas a encantar! Y tal vez adoptar un accento Peruano! Sí pe!!

    ReplyDelete