Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whoa life got busy.....

Alright, my first few days were not an accurate forshadowing of my days in Bogota. Up early, stay up late seems to be the norm here. After the first few English classes when i taught like 50 children ranging from ages 3-16, I decided to enlist some major help. A.k.a. MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) She's wonderful. She sent me a whole bunch of stuff to help me out and now that I'm all prepared to teach.... I don't have time. :( I've been so busy lately and I honestly couldn't even tell you where all the time goes, it just goes. So, I know it has been forever since i have written on here, but i'm going to back up a few steps and introduce you to some special people and also tell you about life here and what i've been up to. :) The journey... is about to begin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment